- Have you ever tasted absolutely pure water?
- Distilled water is 99.9% pure water. By using a water distiller you get water that is purer than any bottled or tap water and purer than any other type of filtration or purification method.
- With our water distiller the water is first gently boiled. This kills off viruses and bacteria and leaves most of the pollutants behind. The steam is then captured in a stainless steel coil where it cools to form pure water. This water then passes through an activated charcoal filter to finally remove any trace impurities
- Your water distiller produces 4 litres of absolutely pure water in five to six hours. All you do is fill it up, switch it on and let it run.
- It drips the water into a BPA-free polypropylene container which is designed to fit easily into a fridge and also fits inside the water distiller for easy transportation. It turns itself off automatically – you do not have to worry about it overheating.